Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Natures Goodnight

     I love being outside when it's sunny, but not too bright, windy, but just a little, cool, but not cold. I also love to lie on the grass and look at the stars, as long as there are no bugs.
    Here is a poem I wrote awhile back about nature being like a bedroom.

Natures Goodnight

The stars are out, and I'm ready for bed
I have nowhere to lay my head
So up on the hill, I see a patch
a comforting, inviting, luscious grass
It spreads its arms, and envelopes me
I sleep engrossed in serenity
The earth has made a bed for me
The wind sings me a lullaby
The moon is... my night light
As I wake in the morning, from a natural night
The sun welcomes me with rays of delight

Charissa Carroll
2009

No comments: