Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Japan...

Dear Japan,

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. When I heard about what happened to you, my heart broke. I can't imagine how scary it all must have been, how scary it still is. I am so sorry for the lives you have lost; your mother's, Father's, sister's, brother's, your children, your relatives.

My heart aches for you. I wish I could be there to help. I know things may look and feel  hopeless right now, but be encouraged, the world sees what's has happened. And you will not be forgotten.


I pray that the God of all peace will give  you peace. I pray that the God of all comfort will comfort you. I pray the God of all help will come to your aid. I pray the God of all restoration will restore what has been destroyed. I pray for your protection from the radiation. I pray for provision. I pray for warmth. I pray that all your needs will be met.

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and praying for you. I am not there to offer any aid, but I offer what I can to you today. My prayers and encouragement. Praying for a better tomorrow, praying for a restored Japan.

May God bless you in every way,

Charissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Charissa.
I am not even in Japan now (my work sent me to Sydney about a year ago) but since the tragedy started last friday I have not being able to rest well constantly worried and just sad.
For me the letter you wrote for Japan was very personal as if you gave it to me to deliver to my family and friends.
Thank you for praying for Japan Charissa.
Bless you,
Your old friend, Haruka

Charissa Lee said...

Haruka! Oh I miss you soooo much!
I'm glad it blessed you and I am so sorry... still praying.

Charissa