Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Clouds and The Rat

The weather has been something else these last few days. The wind was quite a mess last night. I'm thankful, my power didn't go out. I love the sound of the wind. I'm so tired tonight. I will have to keep this entry super simple. Here are some poems I wrote just for fun, I think it was a quick poem writing contest with my little brother and sister and nephew a while back.


The Clouds

Full of rain and sun
and cats and dogs
and flies and frogs
my clouds
your clouds
so loud
shouting thunder
I'm down under my covers
so scared
but it's alright
the clouds have left for the night

Charissa Carroll 2009

Slick Rat

So slick, dirty
fat, greasy
catching you
never easy
so fast and ugly
so freaking fugly
come to me please
I have cheddar cheese
come slick fat rat
I wait...
tit tat
I got the rat
how's that!

Charissa Carroll 2009

No comments: