Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New things

I'm ready to try new things. Step out of my comfort zone. After all I have been an adult for quite some time now. I think blogging will be good for my soul. I will keep it honest and kind. Those are my two goals. My friends encouraged me to do this, and I think it will help me set my voice free. I have been afraid, ashamed even at times to speak the truth. I want to be honest, so no more excuses for me. I'm tired of limiting myself because of my fears, yet even though I am tired of giving into my fears, I can't always see how to stop the cycle. I'm on a weight loss journey. It's a journey because I have an destination in mind. I'm not aiming for a perfect body, I don't think those existed since Adam and Eve. My end goal really doesn't have a  whole lot to do with my physical image to tell you the truth. I want to be content with myself. I want to know who I am and be willing to stretch the limits of who I can be. Okay well I have made my first official entry. This feels good. This is me trying new things.

No comments: