Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Keeping my heart focused, when my world is a bit much...

I feel like I have been going and going, like the Energizer bunny the last few months. I have been overwhelmed and feeling a bit down. I am reminding myself again today, that even when my life feels like too much, maybe it is, and maybe that's okay. I am letting God in on my little secret, I'm going to share with him, that I'm overwhelmed, and in need of some TLC. I choose to keep my heart focused, even when all around me seems to be just a little bit shaky.

Your love

When life comes rolling at you, like a mighty tidal wave
and everyone around you, seems to have un-shake-able faith

You want to run and hide, but shelter can't be found
You finally surrender, on the cold, hard ground

And it's amazing, the grace that washes me
It's amazing, the beauty that I see
It's amazing, more than I can dream

It's amazing, your faithful love for me.

Charissa Carroll 2010

No comments: