Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Amazing God!

I have seen God in action. I see him in action. He is always working, moving, mending, healing, reviving, supplying, listening. My goodness God is so very faithful! Our house was broken into a few weeks ago, and while it was devastating at the moment, God worked it all out for good. I am actually thankful for the experience, it brought our family closer, it re-tuned our ears to God and it erupted in me a new spirit of thankfulness.

I have seen God heal my broken heart, and mend my torn soul, I have felt his comfort and experienced his amazing presence. I have seen him work things out, that looked really rough. I have heard his voice and experienced his discipline. He has opened my eyes to see my own brokeness and neediness only to show me that it was okay to be broken, in fact that was where he wanted  me, dependent on him, less of me and more of him.
God knows me, he sees me, he hears me, he knows my imperfections and hang ups, he knows my strengths and sorrows. I just want to give God praise and honor. I want to shout from the mountaintops how amazing he is! I want others to experience this gentle, mighty God that is alive in this world.
Thank you Lord for loving me, caring for me, making yourself known to me. I couldn't find you on my own, so you found me. I couldn't even believe in you on my own, so you gave me faith. I can't even live for you alone, so you give me your Holy Spirit to guide me and to strengthen me, I can't even praise you without your grace, so you fill my lungs with air and fill my mouth with song.
 You God are something else. You are Holy! Thank you for finding me and claiming me and loving me and providing for me and protecting me and being with me even when things don't always work out the way I want them too, you are always present and that's what your promise is all about.... in so many ways. You promise to never leave us or forsake us. Thank you Jesus!