Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this blog. It's a new outlet for me. My intent is to encourage, inspire and help us all think a little deeper about our journey in this life. I plan on keeping it real and sharing what's on my heart for the day. Enjoy and God bless you!

Monday, January 24, 2011

She's slowing down...

I am focusing on slowing down, really seeing people when I look at them, and listening fully. It's amazing the things I see and hear, now that I am giving more of my attention. I feel happy and less stressed. It's been nice not being so particular about every inch of the house being clean, and just letting some things be.

Deciding to take a break from school, was exactly what I needed. Everyone in the family seems to be doing a lot better now. I recently found out that my kids and myself have a lot of  food allergies. In the beginning it was very overwhelming, it was hard to figure out what to eat.

However, now it's not so difficult, we are starting to eat real food again. Most supermarkets don't sell food, they sell convenience and taste, but not real food. I have been making green smoothies for the family every morning and homemade chicken stock, fruit salads, steamed veggies, and much more. The food allergies, have turned into a blessing, because it forces us to eat real food again, we can't go for just taste or convenience anymore.

Everyone is happier, healthier, sleeping better and full of life. I love touching fresh living food and preparing it on a daily basis. I am so thankful we have healthy food to eat.

I am taking life one day at at time, desiring to leave my heart and mind open to God in every way.

I  have not known what to blog lately. I have felt, kinda of empty when it came to typing words, so this is my step back into the world of sharing a little Soul Babble.

Have a wonderful day. Enjoy something nutritious today.

1 comment:

Uncle Eddie said...

Onward Christian soilder.